Baronian Field House
March 4, 2020 ᛫ 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Sponsored by Daytime
Is this semester causing you stress? Well TUSC has GOAT your back! Putting all baaaahhhddd jokes aside, join us for a free yoga lesson with baby goats! Goat yoga, which is yoga practiced in the presence of — and in tandem with — live goats, is the latest exercise tailor-made for the perfect selfie set. Head over to tuftstickets.com to sign up for you 20 minute professionally lead yoga class, featuring downward dog alongside barnyard goats in all their bleating, adorable glory.
- Class Times: Please arrive five minutes early to your scheduled class time. Once classes begin, you will not be permitted to enter.
- Valid Ticket & Tufts Student ID: All attendees must have a valid ticket, Tufts Student ID. As with all TuftsTickets events, tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. The name on the ticket must match the name on the scanner and on the Tufts ID presented. We encourage you to confirm your ticket prior so the Office for Campus Life is available to address any ticketing concerns. Please email (do not call) with any ticket concerns.
- Proper Attire: Please wear proper workout attire, including close toed shoes. We will provide yoga mats, but you are welcome to bring your own. TUSC is not responsible to damage to any personal items or clothing that may be caused by the goats.
- Conduct: All Tufts University policies and standards of behavior apply. All attendees are responsible for adhering to the Tufts University Student Code of Conduct. Students found to be disruptive or in violation of any laws or University policies will be immediately removed and subject to disciplinary action.
- No Show/Standby Group: If you purchased a ticket and are no longer able to attend or you do not arrive prior to the class beginning, your ticket will be released to another student in the standby group. If you no longer plan to attend, please email to let them know you’d like your ticket to be given to an individual on the standby group. To join the standby group, simply arrive to the event and ask the trip coordinator to be added to the standby group list. Tickets cannot be given to another specific individual as tickets are non-transferable and the standby list is first come, first served.
Tufts University Social Collective (TUSC) is committed to providing equal access to our events and programs. If you require accommodations for an event, please contact John Wescott in the Office for Campus Life at 617-627-3212 or email@example.com.