Senior Series in Hotung: Mixology Class with The Boston Shaker, Group 2
February 21, 2020 ᛫ 3:30 AM - 4:30 AM
Sponsored by Senior Events
Tickets on Sale
Join TUSC, Tufts Alumni and Tufts Student Giving in another exclusive Class of 2020 senior event! Learn, practice and taste at our hands-on workshops. Demonstration and coaching will help ensure your success when you’re whipping up cocktails at home for yourself, friends and family. Your FREE ticket includes admission to the event featuring professionally managed mixology course and complimentary snacks.
This event is open to 21+ Tufts 2020 graduating seniors ONLY, and requires a government issued photo ID in addition to a Tufts ID.
- Doors: Doors to this event are open from 10:15 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. There is no entry after 10:30 p.m. Please enter via the Campus Center Lounge/Game Room. Any student appearing intoxicated or disruptive will not be allowed to enter at the sole discretion of the event staff on site.
- Valid Ticket & 21+ Govt Issued ID: All attendees must have a valid ticket, Tufts ID, and Government Issued Photo ID showing their age 21+. As with all TuftsTickets events, tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. The name on the ticket must match the name on the scanner and on the Tufts ID presented. We encourage you to confirm your ticket prior to Friday at 4 p.m. so the Office for Campus Life is available to address any ticketing concerns. Please email (do not call) firstname.lastname@example.org with any ticket concerns.
- Prohibited Items: There are no bags allowed, including wallet-sized wristlets or fanny packs. No outside beverages or food allowed in the event, including water bottles. There is no coat check.
- Conduct: All Tufts University policies and standards of behavior apply. All attendees are responsible for adhering to the Tufts University Student Code of Conduct. Students found to be disruptive or in violation of any laws or University policies will be immediately removed and subject to disciplinary action.
- No Show/Standby Group: If you purchased a ticket and are no longer able to attend or you do not arrive prior to 10:30 p.m., your ticket will be released to another student in the standby group. If you no longer plan to attend, please email email@example.com to let them know you’d like your ticket to be given to an individual on the standby group. To join the standby group, simply arrive to the event and ask the trip coordinator to be added to the standby group list. Tickets cannot be given to another specific individual as tickets are non-transferable and the standby list is first come, first served.
Tufts University Social Collective (TUSC) is committed to providing equal access to our events and programs. If you require accommodations for an event, please contact John Wescott in the Office for Campus Life at 617-627-3212 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is co-sponsored by Tufts Student Giving and Tufts Alumni.